Works Manager (1 – 2 yrs)
- Ownership of Complete workshop including staff, goods, customers etc and deliverableslike Revenue, Number of vehicles etc.
- Daily reporting to Owner/CEO/MD/GM etc. about activities of Workshop
- Need to work as per TATA Motors Ltd’s policy for warranties, AMC etc.
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices
- Act as a technical adviser on key customers and other areas of the business as requested.
- Assist staff and make sure Time and cost estimates are given properly
- Maintain smooth relationships with Existing customers and customer engagement needs tobe done in a proper manner. Regularly engage with customers on feedback, free service,new offers, company’s schemes etc. and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information pertaining to clientenquiries.
- Compliant with various certifications like ISO, safety procedures and also prescribed byTATA Motors Ltd.
- Managing staff – the Workshop Manager makes recommendations regarding therecruitment, discipline and promotion of employees, authorises leave and overtime,advises employees on work related problems, evaluates and assesses employeeperformance.
- Work with Sales team to train/assist them on the technical assistance to sell vehicles to customers.