General Manager:(5-6 years)
- Managing the entire sales & marketing operations dealership.
- Planning and setting retail targets for vehicles and value added services and ensuring achievement.
- Ensure high sales satisfaction and prompt complaint closure
- Manage the entire sales team
- Reporting the dealership sales performance to the DP on a regular basis
- Manage the entire administrative arrangements of the showroom.
- Interacting with company officials and communicating the relevant information to the entire team
- Ensuring strict implementation of the company sales process.
- Coordinating with bankers and financers & other external agencies for smooth running of overall business operations.
- Coordinate with service workshop and spares department
- Coordinate with HR department to ensure required manpower is in place in time and conduction of relevant trainings
- Maintain appropriate stocks and market outstanding at all times.
- Ensuring overall conduct of the entire team at the dealership